It is a new day and God is in control. It is not for me to understand the mysteries of the universe. I was raised a southern baptist. I have simple views on most subjects in life. Ambition and simplicity make for an interesting combination. I but heads with people on alot of views. I try to see the humor in damn near everything. Some fundemental things still remain the same for me. I was taught that the only way to heaven was through Jesus, read the word and try to live it, help and love everyone, reach out to those in need. I still believe those things. I am not going to sit and play the spit scripture game because that is a lost cause debate in my eyes. I really like the WWJD what would Jesus do? mentality. I dont expect anyone to be perfect. Far from it. We have all been down the road of regret and come back. Most of us including me are capable for forgiveness over time, but the one person we cant seem to forgive as often as we should is ourselves. I believe that a piece of God is in each and everyone of us. We should make the best of this gift of life that we have. If you dont believe ask yourself why one time then read the bible and then ask yourself why. I am no preacher or even a good example of what a good christian should be. I love Jesus, my family, my country. I thank God often and find myself praying alot more. I feel guilty that I pray more when I am in need rather than just making a ritual to do it several times a day. Non believers look at it this way. If I am wrong for trying to follow the Christian path and praying is crazy, I am cool with going down in the history books as that crazy guy who talked to himself alot. We have the tools to do anything we want with our lives and we are the ones that are in charge of our own destiny. Remember this though no matter what you think your in control of GOD is behind the scenes making everything go around with purpose.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment