In case you couldn't put it together Wiggy is my daughters nickname. I know what some of you may be thinking. Where In the Hell did this asshole come up with a cursed nickname like Wiggy.
There was a great evolution in the final nickname for my little princess. However entertaining to me the story is, I feel that many of those that read this may come to be less appreciative of the humor involved. Hopefully soon I will be able to include many of the exploits and insane hilarities. Maybe you have also noticed that I cant spell worth shite. You will also come to love how quickly I jump from one topic to another. Hold on tight this ride turns on a dime. Anyway back to the origin of Wiggy. Some of you may remember the little troll dolls with the funny hair as a child. One day while watching some good old fashioned cage fighting(mma) I was playing with my little Sarah(my daughters name before transforming into MY WIGGY) she was about 6 months old I noticed that with very little effort I could mold her hair on a whim into something of a troll(the toy i mentioned before) like hairstyle. I know what your thinking. Where did this nut case get Wiggy from troll toys. Here is where some jumping begins. I spent almost 8 years in the UNITED STATES ARMY. In there many of my buddies referred to getting a hair cut as "getting their wigs tightend" So in this post Wig=Hair. Ok I think the puzzle is coming together now. Prior to the final name Wiggy. Well all in this moment with Sarah while watching cagefighting(UFC)and playing with her hair I also notices how large the styles appeared on her head. This triggered the nickname BIGGIE WIG. One day out of nowhere I looked at her and said "hey wiggy" she responded quite well to it. Now she is two and the name has stuck. So I figure that I have at least 8-10 more years before she starts really trying to punish me for such a great nickname. My entire family to include her pediatrician calls her Wiggy. Stay tuned for my next post when I talk about how a two year old girl beats her daddy in MMA. The current score is Wiggy 15 - Wiggy's Dad 5. Now for a message from our sponsor(thats me)
TOUCH SCREEN MULTIMEDIA DEVICE WITH CAMERA FOR SALE.
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RETAILS FOR 349.99 IM SELLING IT FOR 200.00
GO HERE FOR MORE INFO: http://wiggysdad16.totalwarehouse.com
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Who Is Wiggy?
Posted by Wiggy's Dad at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment