BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mystery Terds and the Ninja Ghost Puppy

So, I am leaving for work the other afternoon when all of the sudden I smell it.  Doggy Doo Doo!  I check my shoe only to find that there was nothing there.  I retraced my steps and found no poo.  The odor continued to follow me everywhere.  It was as if a dog had invaded my pants, took a dump and left just as fast.  I could not pin point where it was coming from.  Funny thing is my neighbors have a dog in their front yard that barks and laughs at the same time.  After watching Phineaus and Pherb with my son and seeing that Platapus 007 I have a theory.   The dog next door is on an invisible fence leash.  I believe he has a trap door that comes up in my yard.  He then dressed as a ninja dumps all over my yard and sprays it down with a chemical that makes the poo transparent.  Which sounds better that theory or this one.  I probably just caught the corner of some dog poo  I didnt find when back tracking, and since most doggy dung is pungent anyway the tiny amount that was on the shoe caused the odor.  I will go with the ninja ghost puppy.

0 comments: