BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Very First Blog

Well, let me start by saying that this is my first ever blog.  I am not really sure why it has taken me so long to warm up to this idea.  First a little about me.  I am an mma fanatic to the bone.  I keep up with everything from UFC to Dream to the local circuits. I have a standard low paying high labor job, but it pays the bills for now.  I have always had a drive to succeed and somehow I think that my time to explode and start leaving a real legacy is coming soon.  On the side I market an array of products mostly electronics.  most of the stuff I can sale way below MSRP.  So at the end of each of my post I will leave a link to one of my products.  So do me a favor check them out.

0 comments: