I want to take a Wiggy Adventure break. This post has to do with MMA sensation Kimbo Slice. I have to admit that when I first watched Kimbo on youtube I was not a fan in the least. I just thought he was a Hood Brawler. Nothing more nothing less. Once Kimbo started headlining main event MMA I felt a sickness come over me that would equate to ebola. WTF is a no talent ghettoboy doing headlining in the one and only sport I love. He fought has been after has been and no body after nobody. Making money that much better fighters dont make. I have watched closely at interviews and post fight material. I have even tried to keep up with Kimbo's Offical website. As the years have gone by I have grown to have a great respect for Kimbo. He fights for the money, to support his own Brady Bunch. He is using the tools he has to provide the best possible life for his family. In a world where most fathers turn tail and run from responsibility. Kimbo has proven to me that he has an great advantage in life over most of us. He knows who he is? He shows more heart than alot of fighters out today. I believe that had he gotten into mma 10-15 years ago there would be few to stop him. He is humble with a great sense of pride. I can deal with that. In a game where the only reason I watch Brock Lesnar fight is to pray that he looses. Anyone who says Kimbo doesnt belong and he is bad for the sport needs to take a long look at the Shit head leading the heavys in the ufc. That is bad for the sport. Kimbo if you ever happen to catch wind of this post. I want to say that your performance and demeanor have changed my mind about you. I wish you the greatest career in MMA.
And now from a word from our sponsors(thats me)
FOR SALE: Motion activated dummy cameras. Looks real and a great deterant for would be thieves. Brand new in the box and underwarranty. GO TO http://wiggysdad6.totalwarehouse.com
Friday, September 11, 2009
Kimbo Good for the Sport or NOT?
Posted by Wiggy's Dad at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment